The Co-op is offering order/pickup service to members
during the COVID-19 pandemic at our
Eastside location Google maps
Please be aware that this is an emergency system, created in haste, so that the greatest number of members can access food from the Co-op while promoting social distancing. We are not able to list specific items for sale, and we cannot guarantee that your choices will be available. Sorry, we cannot accept returns for order/pickup purchases.
The procedure for using this service is as follows:
1. You place an order using our online form. For each item, you’ll specify whether or not you’re willing to accept a substitute. If you’re willing to accept a substitution, we will make every attempt to find a suitable one. You’ll be charged for the substitute item.
2. Orders placed by noon will be filled that evening for you to pick up the next day. You will get a confirmation Email several hours after you submit your order. Our system is completely manual – not automatic! Please be patient and do not call the store to confirm your order.
3. After you’ve placed your order, a staff member will shop for and pack up your groceries. Staff will contact you by telephone within one day to let you know the total cost, and to take your card payment by phone. Sorry, we cannot accept cash or checks for order/pickup purchases.
4. Once you’ve paid for your order, the staff member will let you know when and where to pickup your order.
5. You’ll come to the back door of the Co-op at the specified time and pickup your order.
*** These times are approximate. Due to unprecedented demand and our own capacity, it may take as long as 48 hours before your order is ready. We so appreciate your patience and understanding as we try to meet the needs of everyone. ****
NO ADD-ONS AFTER YOUR ORDER IS PLACED
NO SPECIAL ORDERS OR FULL CASES, AND NO BULK QUANTITIES GREATER THAN 5 LBS.
Order for Pickup at the Eastside