- This event has passed.
What is inflammation, really?
July 9, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Come for a deeper look that goes beyond the buzzwords and examines what inflammation really is, what it means for your health, and what to do about it. This information is particularly pertinent for anyone struggling with heart disease, asthma, allergies, autoimmune disease, arthritis or cancer.
What we’ll cover:
• The origins of inflammation in the body
• When is it good and when is it bad?
• How does it cause or exacerbate chronic diseases?
• The gut-inflammation connection
• How to keep inflammation in check with diet, lifestyle and herbs
• Get your questions answered by a doctor trained in both conventional and holistic medicine.
Dr. Jennea Wood is a naturopathic physician practicing with Tummy Temple in Greater
Olympia/Lacey. Her areas of specialty include helping people who are struggling with
gastrointestinal diseases of all kinds, thyroid and adrenal dysfunction, anxiety and
depression, atopic diseases including asthma, allergies and eczema, autoimmune
conditions and detoxification.
You can learn more about her practice and the other offerings of Tummy Temple here.